I Should Have Done This Sooner.....
Like the name suggests there has been things that have plagued my mind.
I feel if I could go through life again, here it what I would have changed, maybe some that are less serious, some are a few entrepreneurial, some are just life.
So here we go I've listed them to make it easier.
Hope it helps you!
1) Listened to Drake more.
2) Seriously I should have he is incredible.
3) I shouldn't have started with youtube videos.
4) I should have done what I loved which is this, talking to you, designing clothing, making friends.
5) I should have pushed more and not doubted myself.
6) Not be worried how people felt about my idea or me.
7) Started to work outside, I mean escape, like take my laptop my tunes, and walk somewhere, head to a cafe, coffee shop, bus stop, just find a space that isn't same old same old. ( Currently at a Bar in Gloucester with a G&T writing this.)
Variety is the spice of life!!!
8) Tried Calamari when I was younger.
9) Become more Efficient, with life, with work.
10) Explored more fashion and had a look what was "IN" at that time.
11) Maybe took some classes or lessons in design.
12) Saved more money as a kid.
13) Realised I can't Fix the World.
14) Just enjoy life.
15) Travelled more.
10) Prioritised... Put the right people & Work first.
11) Been accepting of change, embraced it and stayed on my toes and be ready for it!
12) Not rushed.
13) Listened to my parents more!!
This is what I would have loved to have done.
Here it what I feel I've done well and wouldn't change
1) Be Happy
2) Make Friends with the right people.
3) Try to be polite
4) Self funded for IWA!
5) try to bring great people together.
6) Manage to find only amazing people to wear IWA.
7) Stay Positive
8) Have 5+ Years off drinking, then start drinking again.
9) Somehow have the most amazing family.. Blood or not ;) IWA Fam included.
10) Try things on your own first, if you fail ask for help.
11) Attempt to put out only the best materials.
12) Accept when I mess up.
13) People Over Money - understand the importance of money but not to worship it.
14) Only go 100% at the things that are important.
Off the top of my head, this is all I can think, maybe I will add a Part 2
Hope You like it!